Following articles have been published in various journals;
1. Mycological findings produced by a rural diagnostic laboratory in the west Bengal Medical Technology 2009;19:56.
2. Estimation of plasma glucose levels from NaF+Pot.Oxalate specimen and EDTA specimen: A comparative study to point out any variation on delayed examination. Journal of Community Nutrition and Health 2012; 1:47-50.
3. Bactericidal effect of phenol solution used in ‘DOTs’ clinics of Hooghly and Burdwan districts, West Bengal, India. International Journal of Current Research 2012; 4:6-8.
4. Prevalence of uninary tract infection among diabetic subjects in rural sector of Singur, West Bengal, India. International journal of Current research and Review 2012;4:49-52.
5. Study of nutritional status of high school students from Medinipur Sadar subdivision ,Pachim Medinipur districts,West Bengal,India. International Journal of Science and technoledge 2015;3:137-140.
6. Prevalance of intestinal parasitic infections among school going children and pregnant woman in a low socioeconomic area of Paschim Medinipur district,West Bengal,India.International Journal of Innovative Research and Development 2015;4:1-4.
7. Laboratory profile with infrastructural facilities available in pathological centres of Hooghly and Burdwan district of west Bengal:A comparative analysis between Government and Private laboratories.The International journal of Science & Technoledge;3:44-57.
8.Manpower profile involved in Government and Private pathological laboratories of Hooghly and Burdwan districts:A comparative analysis.International Journal of current Medical and applied Sciences;2015:8(3),59-73.
9.Seroprevalence of Viral biomarkers for Laboratory Acquired Infections(LAI) between the staff of Government and Private sector laboratories in Hooghly and Burdwan districts,West Bengal,India:A critical comparison.International Journal of Current research 2015;7(12):2494-2499.
10. Prevalence of acid fast bavilli in laboratory waste sputum samples collected from Government and Private sector laboratories in Hooghly and Burdwan districts, West Bengal,India.Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS) 2015 ; 3(9A):3185-3191.
11. Identification of Viral Biomarkers in clinical laboratory waste (LW) and chances of community pollution: A cross sectional study among Government and Private sector laboratories in Hooghly and Burdwan districts, West Bengal ,India.British Journal of Research;2016:3(1),001-013.